DIR-TSO-3663: Email and Electronic Fax as a Service
LABUSA offers preferred pricing and priority service on Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for qualified agencies through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) contract number DIR-TSO-3663. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Full set of contract documents can be found at State of Texas DIR-TSO-3663. Our SaaS solutions include Email as a Service (EaaS) and Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS).
Warranty and Support
Telephone and email support is included from 7:00am - 6:00pm CT Monday – Friday. Service has offers 99.999% network availability service level agreements (SLAs) (http://labusa.com/sla.html). LABUSA provides DIR customers with dedicated experienced personnel to work directly with the client officials toward one common goal – to assure the agency gets the best solutions.
For more information on the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts Program visit https://dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Pages/Content.aspx?id=41
Contract No. DIR-TSO-3663
Point of Contact: Martin Laster
Office: 281-609-0638 | Toll-Free: 1-866-572-4867
Email: DIR@labusa.com | Fax Number: 630-570-5300
To order or get a price quote please call or email.
LABUSA Email as a Service (EaaS) provides clients with Email, calendar, contacts and instant messaging, with mobile support and archive & eDiscovery capabilities. Organizations benefit from not having the routine management of severs, anti-virus, and spam filtering software. Listed below is the description of the service offered.
Email as a Service (EaaS) Includes:
- Full Feature Email, Calendar, Document, Tasks, Briefcase, Anti-spam, and Address Book.
- Mobile device access for iPhone, Windows Mobile Devices, Android, and NotifySync.
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange.
- Email Access Methods - Web Browser, POP3, IMAP and complete Outlook functionality.
- Mailbox size 25GB with add-on storage space available for additional cost (See ZCS-1G).
- Free setup with Email migration support available for additional cost (See ZCS-M).
LABUSA Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS) provides clients with solution for sending and receiving fax communication via an internet web-browser. The major benefit is that users do not need fax equipment or a telephone line. Just internet access and a web browser. More importantly, its secure, reliable, and cost effective compared to traditional faxing methods. Listed below is the description of the service offered.
Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS) Includes:
- LAB Professional (LABPRO) option - Low monthly rate with a set limit send and receive pages.
- LAB Enterprise (LABENT) option - One-time setup with unlimited send and receive at a low rate.
- State-of-the art hosting facilities with HIPAA Compliant service.
- Support documents doc, docx, xlsx, xlsx, ppt, pdf, tiff, and txt.
- Send faxes simultaneously without having a busy signal for incoming faxes.
- User accounts support strong and two-factor authentication options.